Many attorneys take a “one-size fits all” approach with their clients; they do this so that they can work with as many people as possible in a short period of time. The problem is that the client has an impersonal experience; but worse than that, this can lead to unintended results in the long run for the family. When lawyers do not take the time to listen and consider a family’s personal circumstances, the results may not end up reflecting what your family really wants to happen. So even though you may pay less up front to get a standard set of documents, things may end up much more expensive in the long run. Plus, you leave your family at risk of having to deal with an expensive, unnecessary additional court processes.
Rachel’s office is right for you if you want to know that your plan will actually work when you and your loved ones need it the most. If all you want is a set of legal documents, there are plenty of online resources you can use to create them. Or you can go to a traditional adoption or estate planning lawyer. If what you want is to know you’ve got a plan in place that will make things easy for your loved ones no matter what happens when, then this office is the right fit for you.
Here are some of the ways Rachel is unique:
- All of her fees are fixed fees agreed to in advance, so there are no surprises. At our initial meeting you will choose the level of service and fee that works best for your family, so there will never be any surprises.
- Calls and e-mails are returned promptly. Rachel set aside specific times each day for this purpose.
- Relationship. Rachel gets to know my clients so I can help them identify and achieve their goals.
- Rachel is a mom. Having young kiddos at home helps me approach legal issues from a parent’s perspective.
Contact Rachel today to schedule a time to discuss how she can assist you.
- Admitted to practice in PA, 2011
- Penn State Dickinson School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2011
- Messiah College, B.A., Psychology, 2001
Professional Memberships and Community Activities:
- American Bar Association, Member
- PA Bar Association, Member
- Calisle YWCA, Board Member
- Mechanicsburg Chamber of Commerce
The clients Rachel serves:
- Single Parents
- Same Sex
Rachel’s office is centrally located in Lemoyne, Pennsylvania, close to Harrisburg, Hershey, Carlisle, York, Lancaster and Lebanon.
For Adoption Finalizations I travel to the following PA counties:
- Adams County
- Cumberland County
- Dauphin County
- Lancaster County
- York County
For Legal Planning, clients come into Rachel’s office from all over Central PA.